Wednesday, November 02, 2005

October 2006 Black Hills Home Sales Statistics

During the month of October, 2005 there were 24 new residential listings in and around the Black Hawk and Piedmont area. The total # of homes for sale is 123. About 42 homes have sold or are under contract. Avg. price of a single family home in the Black Hills is $148,244 with an average of 67 days on the market. Sellers have been receiving 98.75% of their asking price.

During the month of October 2005, there were 6 new residential listings in and around the Hill City area. The total # of homes for sale is 38. Three homes have sold or are under contract. Avg. price of a home in the Black Hills is $148,244 with an average of 67 days on the market. Sellers have been receiving 98.75% of their asking price.

During the month of October 2005, there were 124 new residential listings in and around the Rapid City area. The total # of homes for sale is 552 which includes new construction, town homes, mobile homes, etc. 184 homes have sold or are under contract. Avg. price of a home in the Black Hills is $148,244 with an average of 67 days on the market. Sellers have been receiving 98.75% of their asking price...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:03:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello: BlackHillsRealtor, I was looking for some information on residential real estate and found your site. I'm sure you know how it is when you start to read a interesting post…most time you just have to read it all. Bottom line, I've enjoyed reading your Blog. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future. I'm doing a little test to see how many people actually read these posts. So, for the next few weeks anyone who visits my Blog, I'll send a great 90+ page search engine optimization ebook! Yes, this is a not strings attached deal. Plus, if you have an above average real estate website, you should apply for our free real estate website award at
http://www.web-site-award-winning.com Well, I’m off again in search of the info I seek . Thanks for the read!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:39:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BlackHillsRealtor, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited real estate
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 4:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BlackHillsRealtor, Out surfing for information on success & happened upon your site. While October 2006 Black Hills Home Sales Statistics wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home