Sunday, July 15, 2007

A working weekend for this Realtor in the Black Hills.

Well, it was a very hot weekend temperature wise and business wise. I viewed some beautiful homes in the Central Black Hills, Nemo Road and Hill City areas. These were homes in the $400,000 to $ 900,000 price range. This type of money will get you a fantastic house on acreage in western South Dakota. The homes I looked at were around 10-20 acres, around 5,000 square feet, log homes, privacy, pine trees, unbelievable views and of course the tranquil beauty of the Black Hills.

I also received an offer on a commercial building I have on Main Street in Rapid City. Besides that, I also showed a huge commercial building downtown and the person is quite interested in it. So although I had to make it a working weekend, it was well worth it.

If you are looking for land or a nice home please contact me at my website www.duanehosek.com or at my e-mail duanehosek@hotmail.com anytime. For financial information on loans for Black Hills real estate please contact ken@journeymortgage.com at your convenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home