Thursday, July 12, 2007

A day in the life of a Realtor in Rapid City, South Dakota

Today was a pretty slow day for real estate. I worked on getting a closing ready for a house I sold in Lead, South Dakota. It is a beautiful, but older Victorian home right in the heart of Lead. Lead is just a mile away from Deadwood, South Dakota. A very historic cowboy town which was immortalized in the tv series "Deadwood" on one of those pay channels. It is now a quaint gambling town and visited by tens of thousands of visitors to the Black Hills year round.

My company, Coldwell Banker Lewis-Kirkeby-Hall in Rapid City had our annual picnic and auction tonight. We enjoyed steaks, crab, lots of salads and desserts. I won a picnic set at the auction. We really have a great company, we all enjoy selling real estate and each others company in events like this. Contact me anytime at www.duanehosek.com if you would like to know more about Lead or Deadwood, SD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home