Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Realtors Tuesday thoughts about Real Estate in the Black Hills

Hello friends.

It seems like the last 2 or 3 weeks have been pretty slow for buying homes, land or commercial property here in the Black Hills. Of course, it depends on which Realtor you visit with, but generally sales are pretty slow. I personally believe it is because of the heat. We are experiencing abnormally high temperatures in the Rapid City, Ellsworth Air Force Base, Hermosa and Hot Springs areas of the Black Hills. When you get over to Custer, or the Northern Black Hills areas such as Spearfish, Deadwood, Lead and Sturgis, you generally find the temps about 5 - 15 degrees cooler. But no matter how we may suffer through the daytime heat, we are blessed with cool Summer nights. You add that and the fact that we have very few bugs, mosquitos, etc. this is a darn nice place to call home, or to have a Summer home in.

I am expecting real estate sales to increase as we get closer to the beginning of the new school year. Seems like alot of families want to be in their new homes before school starts, which makes alot of sense considering how hectic the beginning of school can be for alot of folks. But I can make it alot easier on your move with my expertise and buying tips that you can see on my personal website www.duanehosek.com anytime. If you would like to contact me by e-mail, please do so at duanehosek@hotmail.com when you have the time. I would love to talk with you personally toll free at 888-343-2710 or on my personal cell phone at 605-391-8424.

If you need any help or advice on financing please contact my friend Ken Jones who is a great guy, past Realtor, ex-military and all around swell person. You can reach him at ken@journeymortgage.com or call him direct at 605-484-7530 which is his personal cell phone. Enjoy hump day tomorrow and I look forward to hearing from you or receiving your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home