Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thank you to the Armed Forces of the USA

Hello Everyone,
I want to thank the men, women and families of Ellsworth Air Force Base and extend it to all branches of the U.S. military. I sleep in peace everynight because of your dedication, loyalty and watchfulness. I can go where I want to go, say what I want to say, live where I want to live and do what I want to do as long as I am not harming anyone.
I did not come from a military family. My Uncles and Aunts, cousins, nephews and nieces are almost all non-military. We are definately not anti-military in the least. Matter of fact, just the opposite, we more than appreciate all that the military do for us.
They stand in harms way to protect our freedoms. They spend sleepless nights so we can dream in the comfort of our beds. They practice discipline and obedience so we can be free spirits. They sometimes have terrible rations and poor quality water so we can enjoy dining and drinking anywhere we want. They take abuse and ridicule sometimes from other countries so that we can travel anywhere in the world we want.
Do I think about the military and what they do for us everyday and everynight? No, but I do try to remember them in my prayers. I forget alot of times. But it doesn't matter if we think about them or not because no matter what........the military is like a big brother, big sister, bodyguard that is always on duty watching over us.
Thank you men and women of the Armed Forces from the bottom of my heart.
Duane Hosek in the Black Hills of South Dakota www.duanehosek.com duanehosek@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home