Monday, August 20, 2007

Show a house.........Save a dog....Just another day in real estate.

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday (Sunday) was a first for me. I showed a young couple 6 homes for sale in the $90,000 to $129,900 price range. My kind of client. They live in an apartment and are very excited to move into their own home. After the 3rd home viewing, we came to this intersection where a lady was standing on the corner and a dog's head was sticking out of a sewer drain. It couldn't squeeze through the opening.
So I stopped and my clients following me in their car stopped and about 2 other cars pulled over as well. We got the steel plate off the sewer opening on the corner. But then the dog disappeared and went to another drain tunnel. We called for him, but he wouldn't come back. Finally, however he did. We got him out of the sewer and water culvert, called the number on his tag and delivered him to his owners.
Then we were once again on our merry way to look at the other three homes. I believe in Karma and felt great doing this good deed. After all of this I went to the Central States Fair here in Rapid City, South Dakota and saw Joe Diffie and Collin Raye perform.
What a GREAT day.
Duane Hosek in the Black Hills of South Dakota www.duanehosek.com duanehosek@hotmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home