Sunday, August 19, 2007

Moving to Ellsworth AFB in the Black Hills of South Dakota?

Hello Everyone,
I want to send this out to any Air Force Personnel that are being transferred to Ellsworth AFB and to any Realtor who has a client looking for a Realtor in the Black Hills. I would like to offer my services. It doesn't matter when you will be transferred, I can start to help you right now.
The first thing you can do is check out my website at www.duanehosek.com which has a ton of information on Ellsworth AFB, our community, the Black Hills, schools, recreation areas, etc. I think you will find it very useful and informative. While you are on the site, contact me by e-mail at duanehosek@hotmail.com and I can start the next step for you.
I will be happy to e-mail you homes for sale in the Ellsworth AFB area which includes Box Elder, Rapid City, Rapid Valley and others as well. You will receive a link that opens to several home listings. These will include pictures, room sizes, tax info., year built, descriptions, etc. It doesn't matter if you are moving to Ellsworth AFB in one month or 1 year, I would be pleased to keep sending you these updated e-mails.
I look forward to hearing from you if you are in the Air Force and moving to the Black Hills or if you are a Realtor and are selling a home for an Air Force client you know is being transferred to Ellsworth.
Thanks.............Duane Hosek in the Black Hills of South Dakota 605-391-8424

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home