Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back in the Black Hills of South Dakota from visiting Savannah and Hilton Head Island

Well my vacation is over with. It lasted quite awhile and it was very much needed. I head back to the office tomorrow morning. I guess my assistant Sue Owen has had quite a week without me. Of course I have been in contact through the usual techno ways such as e-mails and phone calls, so it won't be such a busy day tomorrow. I did have 2 closings while I was gone so I have a couple of paychecks waiting for me.

This blog needs to be short and sweet as I am heading to bed early tonight, which means before 2 AM. I look forward to Sturgis Rally Week coming up here in a few days. There will be about 1/2 Million bikers in the Black Hills of South Dakota which is pretty amazing considering our entire state population is around 600,000. It is usually a pretty slow week for real estate, but I always end up meeting a few bikers looking to buy a piece of land or a home to rent out during the year and live in during the Rally.

If I can be of any help, please contact me at duanehosek@hotmail.com You will find all kinds of local information on my website www.duanehosek.com for Sturgis, Rapid City, Spearfish, Custer, Hot Srings, Box Elder, Hill City and many other smaller communities in western South Dakota. Feel free to call me at 605-391-8424 anytime. Take care and if you are biking to the Black Hills, be safe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi theгe just wanted to gіvе you а quісk headѕ up.
The text in youг aгticle seem tο be running οff the ѕcreen in Internet exρlorеr.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you knοw.
The desіgn look great thоugh! Hορе you gеt thе prοblem solѵed soοn.
Thankѕ

Ηеrе is my web ѕitе - italian ice cream maker

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home